The generosity of caring people makes our work possible, and we strive to make the most impact with every gift. If you’re ready to give now, you can safely and conveniently give online on our secure Donate page. To learn more about our giving options, please contact Fundraising Officer Jennifer Bentzel at 717-353-5088, firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-888-6200.
But I have grandma’s wheelchair (or any other item) and she always gave to IMA World Health. She would’ve wanted you to have it.
- We are grateful for wanting to honor your relative’s enthusiasm for our mission. However, shipping wheelchairs and some other devices isn’t cost effective or in line with our current needs.
- Here are some places that could likely use a wheelchair: local church or house of worship, Goodwill Industries, local retirement home.
I’m a doctor and have all these _______ (insert item here). I don’t want them to go to waste.
- Thank you for thinking of us. Medical journals and manuals are most useful to a medical library, which we don’t maintain. Might we suggest the Welch Medical Library at Johns Hopkins?
- We are not accepting donations of medical supplies from private individuals at this time.
“But we’ve always made Safe Motherhood Kits and shipped them to New Windsor.”
- Thank you for the continued support of IMA. We’re working on updating our SMK program so that it is most useful to those in need. Until that new program is launched, can we interest you in supporting our work in other ways?