We’re deep in the throes of the holiday season—let’s finish strong by saving lives and spreading peace and goodwill together!
Our Matching Gift Challenge is still on! All gifts between now and December 31st will be matched by an anonymous donor to double your impact.
All gifts matched $1 for $1 now through December 31.
This holiday season, give the gift of greater health, healing and well-being to more mothers like Mary and more children like Tshinyama.
Consider making your gift to IMA World Health in honor of a special friend or family member:
- A watch costing $50 could provide training in Emergency Obstetric and Newborn Care for one nurse.
- A $100 bottle of perfume could provide one LifeStraw water filter to a family in the Democratic Republic of Congo.
- A $500 tool chest could provide 100 malaria nets to families in Tanzania.
- A $1,000 bracelet could provide 22 fetal dopplers allowing health care workers to deliver more prenatal care in South Sudan clinics.
The special person you honor will receive a card or email letting them know of your amazing life-changing gift. It’s an instant gift that will forever change a life.
View the IMA 2016 Annual Report
We invite you to check out IMA World Health’s Annual Report for the 2016 fiscal year. This brand new report highlights:
– Our history and how IMA became what it is today
– Our impact and key achievements in 2016
– Our stewardship of your generous gifts, and
– Our incredible partners, like you, who helped make this work possible.
Gifts made to IMA World Health support our entire mission of health, healing and well-being, and they will be directed to where they are most needed.